First of all, congratulations - you’re getting married! Let me share with you a little bit about my style of wedding photography.
At Becky Tranter Photography I'm all about:
- Creating connections - building a genuine bond between us to ensure you relax into your natural selves, allowing me to capture the real you! Your trust in telling me your wedding story will enable me to ensure my photographer enhances your day and not distracts. Creating meaningful relationships with your guests is also part of what I will do for you. By Putting your friends and family at ease I am able to capture their personalities too.
- Wedding photography for those who want an intimate, elegant, modern wedding. The quirkier the venue, the more I will fall in love with it.
- Working with couples who want an authentic and natural feel to their day.
- My mission is to give you an elevated wedding experience. I genuinely care about you and your wedding. You won't find another wedding photographer who will look after you as much as I will.
- On your wedding day, you'll find me assisting the bridesmaids, getting Nanna up on the dance floor, and putting the shy guests at ease so that they can be captured naturally.
- Giving you my full support, so no matter what's going on, you can always reach out to me and I'll be there for you. This includes supporting you to plan a timeline so it is how you want to experience your day.
I’m based in Lichfield in the Midlands, however, you’ll find me shooting weddings wherever my couples take me, and that could be around the corner, to the English countryside or coast.
Many of my past couples have said they found me to be more like a friend and that’s really the best bit of feedback I could ask for.